A Covid Christmas Bucket List is what we are calling it since this Christmas feels much different. This Christmas is going to come with a lot more time at home, no Christmas parties to attend, no holiday celebrations to plan. This is also the first Christmas in years that I won’t be working and I want to make the most of my time at home with Henry. So I decided to come up with a Covid Christmas Bucket List so that this year, feels even more special than years past. I recruited my nieces for some help coming up with this Christmas Bucket list, and I love what they had to share!
- Visit Santa- Despite Coronavirus, many places are still allowing socially distant Santa visits. If you have a Cabela’s in your area, they have Santa visits where Santa is behind plexiglass.
- Bake Cookies – This isn’t something I do every year so I am excited to give baking a whirl this year
- Sleep under the Christmas tree
- Write letters to Santa
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
- Make Hot Chocolate
- Make homemade ornaments – here’s a whole list of cute Christmas ornaments to make with the kids
- Christmas light scavenger hunt
- Weekly Christmas movie night – Here’s a list of Christmas movies to add to your list!
- Build a snowman – I found this adorable snowman kit that is perfect for this!
- Do a good deed
- Go sledding – Heres a great sled!
- Have a snowball fight – this snowballer is a must for this! This snowball slingshot would be pretty fun too!
- Make snow angels
- Make reindeer food. Here’s a great recipe I found.
- Go to see the Zoo Lights
- Make a gift for a neighbor
- Read Christmas books – here’s a list of Christmas Books for the kids
- Donate to the hunger center
- Make a gingerbread house
- Make a toy donation box
- Adopt a family
- Find our Elf on the Shelf every day – if you haven’t yet, this is a great way to keep the littles well behaved during the holidays. Elf on the Shelf
- Have a Christmas Carol sing a long
- Decorate the house
- Put up the Christmas tree
- Go to a tree farm
- Pet a reindeer
- Wear matching Christmas pajamas – find some great ones here!
- Have a Christmas movie marathon – Find a list of the best Christmas Movies here.
- Ride a train
- Hang up Christmas Lights
- Take a “visit” to the North Pole – turn your house into a Winter Wonderland!
- Make a teacher gift
- Make popcorn garland
- Go ice skating
- Have a virtual game night
- Write Christmas Cards
- Track Santa on NORAD
- Make paper snowflakes to hang in the windows
I hope this helps make this Covid Christmas, the best Christmas ever. In a time where everything has been cancelled, lets not cancel Christmas and use this Covid Christmas bucket list to make the most our of the season!
Leave a Reply